- The gradual installation of FYA signals started in 2013 in South Carolina.
- There is also an informational video link to learn more about flashing yellow arrows.
3. How do I report a streetlight out in the Town of Lexington?
- If the light is located in the Town’s jurisdiction you can call the Town of Lexington Transportation office at 803-358-7273 or you may contact Dominion Energy directly at 1-800-251-7234. If it is not located in the Town’s jurisdiction you will need to contact your energy provider which is usually Dominion Energy or Mid-Carolina Electric.
4. How do I report an issue/concern with traffic signals?
- This can depend on who owns/ maintains the signal. If it is owned and maintained by the Town of Lexington, you can submit it through the website www.lexsc.com or call 803-358-7273.