- Jury Duty
- Live in the Town of Lexington
- Registered Voter or Licensed Driver
Please note - we hold day, evening and Saturday jury trials. Your summons is correct if it says 9 a.m. or 5 p.m.
You are responsible for writing down any dates and times you are selected for - please come prepared. If your cell phone is on silent you may use your phone calendar if you so choose.
Exemptions / Disqualifications
- City Officials, court employee or employed within the walls of a courthouse
- Convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment of more than one year
- Disabled (Doctor's excuse required)
- Full-time student
- Have less than a 6th grade education
- No longer a resident of the Town of Lexington
- Over the age of 65
- Primary care giver of disabled or elderly person
- Served as a juror with the Town of Lexington within the last year
- Stay-at-home parent of child(ren) under the age of 7 and have no adequate care
If you have any questions, please email the Court Clerk.